Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

password reset with latest VIX ?

malsat

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
2025
Ive put latest VIX image and tried to change password with password changer,now I cant get into the box and it dosnt recognise the password I set.
How do I reset it?
thanks
 
easiest way i know reinstall image.
 
It is mate, back up your setting and you will be back to same position in minutes, probably take you longer to find a quicker method on the net, one exists.
 
ok reflashed and ftp cccam into tmp and installed,its now not recognising password,whats the vix password ?
 
it was a fault with DCC
sorted now
thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top