X
xarqi
Guest
(openPLI)
Help!
I'm trying out some network devices and had created several mount points for them.
I set up a new one and did a clean up and deleted the mount points for the devices I would not be using any more.
I swear I only deleted the mount points for the devices not in use.
Now, hdd/movie points to a network share, and I can't figure out how to get it pointing back to the internal disc!
A recording that started automatically is now going to a network share, since the default recording path is hdd/movie, and that now points somewhere I don't want it to.
What did I do and how do I fix it, please?
I do still have the internal disc mounted across my LAN as a SMB share. I'm reluctant to dismount it in case I can't get it back!
Help!
I'm trying out some network devices and had created several mount points for them.
I set up a new one and did a clean up and deleted the mount points for the devices I would not be using any more.
I swear I only deleted the mount points for the devices not in use.
Now, hdd/movie points to a network share, and I can't figure out how to get it pointing back to the internal disc!
A recording that started automatically is now going to a network share, since the default recording path is hdd/movie, and that now points somewhere I don't want it to.
What did I do and how do I fix it, please?
I do still have the internal disc mounted across my LAN as a SMB share. I'm reluctant to dismount it in case I can't get it back!