Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Pause causes busy logo on media play back

Stuckagain

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Extend ET9500
Two sat feeds
Upgraded from 3.2.036 to 4.2.010
Plug ins blue HD, Transmission


Hi hope some one can point me in the right direction. On media play back if I pause a program I get the the busy logo in top left coner, it just hangs there until I turn the power off. I done a fresh flash with no plugs installed with the same problem. Went back to 3.2.036 the pause problem go's, is there a problem with ET9500 and 4.2 build.
 
Did you restore your settings? Upgrading to this image requires no settings or plugins to be restored.
 
Hi no I didn't restore setting, coming from 3.2 you don't get the option.
 
I have the same problem with my TM Twin boxes - but only if I stop or pause .mpg or .mp4 media playback. This only happens in 4.2.010 and not 4.2.009, so I suggest you flash release 009 and see if that solves your problem, as it has mine.

I have started another thread on this topic, as it appears to have affected other boxes too.
 
Thanks for the heads up people, it's nice to know it's not just me (misery loves company ).
Sticking with 4.1.016 until the feeds dry up, will have a look at your link thanks Piranha.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top