Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

PCI tuner cards

lost_one

Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I'm using a Gigablue UE HD with a DVB-S2X FBC tuner connected to an Inverto Unicable II LNB via a single cable.

I can record up to 7 channels simultaneously while watching another, and everything is working great.

I'm thinking about using existing HTPC for Satellite as well as streaming.

Question: are there any FBC PCI tuner cards for PC that support Unicable II ?

I have seen the Digital Devices cards (4, or 8 connections), but they cost more than I want to spend. Does anyone know of any 1 or 2 port connection FBC PCI tuner cards for a PC?

Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top