Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 PCM multichannel Setting??

craig.gorms

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey chaps, help needed....

Updated to latest build of 5.2 on Friday having an issue with no sound on FTA channels, can’t seem to find PCM multichannel setting to turn this off/on appears to be on but receiver is not connected to a AV receiver only a basic sound bar.

Where is the PCM setting? I can’t seem to find it...
 
Can you send me a picture, I don’t see it under mine - unless I’m not spotting it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top