Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Permanent timeshift- recording. Help

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
I thought I had my PTS set up correct but it turns out I haven't.
I have just tried to record a film by PTS recording and I got the following error. Any help appreciated.
I have timeshift set to my USB, and normal recordings set to hdd.
I can pause, rewind live TV, with no problems.

uploadfromtaptalk1356978463036.webp

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks I will take a look


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top