Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons Help Please from the experts

satnut2

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have flashed to the latest Hades Image , I'm using Vix magic HD Night Skin

I have followed the following guide

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8712-How-to-setup-picons-onto-usb-stick-ViX

I have a usb stick in my box with Hos SNP picon set installed from here

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Picons***/

I have used dream explorer plugin to move the picon folder from the usb stick to flash memory in the following location

media/usb/picon

Picons show fine in the info bar and the all channel listings , I cannot get them to show in the EPG menu , I have enabled picons in the

epg menu settings , spent hours trying to get this working , I have rebooted my box and still no luck , I also tried the MK picon set and had the same issues

I have 5 number of rows selected in the epg menu , I have tried different picon widths too and cannot get them to show , Is the picon width critical ?

Any advice is MUCH appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top