Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons: How to choose location when installing from plugins menu?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sewalsh
  • Start date Start date
S

sewalsh

Guest
I've just updated from Apollo to Hades and I rummaged through every menu I can possibly access but I can't seem to find the one particular menu that allows the picon location configuration. Where did it go?
 
No, I mean the actual picon folder location. I did install a picon set from the plugins menu but it gives me two options for storing the actual picon images - the internal flash or the HDD. I don't want to store the picon image files on either, ideally I'd like to put them on USB. In Apollo there was a menu that allowed you to symlink the HDD location to the USB location but I can't find any corresponding config in Hades, unless I'm missing something? I just want the picon files to be read from USB.
 
When installing picons from plugin menu, you are ony allowed to install them to storage devices that are in the linux file system. This is because some picon packs have symlinks. Symlinks do not work on non-linux file systems.

If you format the USB stick using teh receiver, it will be in linux file system.
 
I have cahnged the title of the thread. "ABM Hade - Where is the config menu for the picon location?" does not reflect what you wanted to ask.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top