Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Picons in timer list

checked again and seems number off visible rows is the same.The picons give the impression that there are less rows.Maybe just adjust the size to a bit smaller size with spaces between the picons from differant timers.If that is possible
 
I think the general clutteredness of the timer screen must make them seem off. I've just checked with Vix Night HD and they keep the same aspect ratio as they do in the grid EPG. I get 12 timers on screen. Post a few screenshots an we can measure the pixels :-)
 
I could make a screenshot but where is it saved ?
 
picons in timer okay for me on confluence skin:
timerok.webp
I use transparent picons.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top