Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Picons

dynamicsarai

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi,
Can you please help me how to install black transparent picons on my box for UK channells.I can't find them in plugings.
Regards Harry.
 
Hi Abu,
Thank you for your reply, Can I please find UK sky channels picons in plugins. Because I am not very technical .
Regards Harry
 
There are none on the plugin server. lll post a link for you later unless someone beats me to it.
 
You can download the picons from here, there are several you can pick from

Code:
https://github.com/picons/picons/releases

Click on this link for one I have selected for you,
https://github.com/picons/picons/re...t.on.transparent_2019-06-03--19-50-40_all.ipk


Put it on a USB stick
Make sure no menus are showing on the TV
Insert the USB stick into teh receiver
You will get a prompt to install ipk/extension
Say yes,
Highlight the ipk and then install
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top