Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Picture break-up when recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter giub1981
  • Start date Start date
G

giub1981

Guest
Hi Guys

Over the last couple of days, I have started to get an issue when recording any channel. As soon as I do and try to watch another, my picture breaks up. I have checked the recording and that breaks up as well. As soon as I stop the recording, everything returns to normal.

I would be surprised if it was a setting as it has been fine for months. It is only the last couple days it has started to happen.

I have 3 cable tuners so it is not that the tuners are taken up when recording. It seems that the recording is interfering with live TV.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be??

Thanks
 
If you have a xtrend 8500 and running openvix 4.2 then there seems to be a driver issue which is causing the problem you describe.

As a workaround go back to previous 4.1.16 release or ha f right and wait for an update.

I'm not sure if it affects other receivers too.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
 
'Hang tight and wait for an update.'

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guys

Version of VIX is 3.2 (033 build).

My box is ET10000

I have no splitters. I have 3 tuners which I use a loop through.

I just find it strange that it has been working fine until the last 3 days??

Any help would be great.
 
Hi Guys

Version of VIX is 3.2 (033 build).

My box is ET10000

I have no splitters. I have 3 tuners which I use a loop through.

I just find it strange that it has been working fine until the last 3 days??

Any help would be great.

Check your cabling and f-connectors etc. Also 3.2.033 is quite an old build now, I would advise to go to the latest image which is 4.2.001.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi all

Just thought i'd give you an update on what Iv gone in case anyone else has this issue. I ran a software update from my box which improved the break up issue but it was not 100% resolved, however, last night I tried to record and watch another channel and all seemed to work as it should. The recording was also good. Hopefully the update resolved the issue
 
I have just replicated this issue on a miracle box premium twin plus. Was there a fix?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top