nsw9154
V.I.P,
if your getting 970 channels then your Dish seems to be set up ok

Yes that's what I've been thinking all along. I still think there may be a problem with the box. It's just I want to be sure before I'd send it back as postage from northern Ireland will be quite expensive! Anyway thanks for the suggestions, if nothing else that's a brilliant app and will be useful in the future to me anyway.if your getting 970 channels then your Dish seems to be set up ok
Yes that's what I've been thinking all along. I still think there may be a problem with the box. It's just I want to be sure before I'd send it back as postage from northern Ireland will be quite expensive! Anyway thanks for the suggestions, if nothing else that's a brilliant app and will be useful in the future to me anyway.