Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Pinning softcams to specific tuner

  • Thread starter Thread starter trollied
  • Start date Start date
T

trollied

Guest
Hi,

I've been messing with this for a while now, and can't for the life of me work out if it's possible.

I've got 2 DVB-S2 tuners - is it possible to "pin" a different softcam to each tuner - I need tuner A to use cccam and tuner B to use mgcamd. I'm very happy in a UNIX shell and don't mind doing a spot of C/C++ to implement the functionality if needs be.

I must say, the Vu+ Duo 2 is a stunning piece of kit - best gadget I've bought in years!

Openvix itself is awesome. Keep up the good work.

---P
 
No need. Configure 1 cam properly.
Might be worth looking at oscam.
 
If your setup requirements are what I suspect they are................... I would forget about attempting to set up cccam and MGcam to work together on the same box.

In theory CCcam would work on its own, but far better to use OScam.

Careful how you reply to this post - be aware of forum rules.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top