Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] play tv tuner

  • Thread starter Thread starter redbellied
  • Start date Start date
R

redbellied

Guest
Hi

Do Vix support dvbt drivers dib 7000? I have a playtv tuner, I have checked in feeds but can't locate them, thanks.
 
I am in the drivers sections currently and for the life of me I can't find dib 7000
013ea08e5fa0cef033bb05aebee24032.jpg


3ff264b9e0f42490678002a50bd93066.jpg
 
Looks like you have them installed already.
Should be listed between dvb-usb-as102 & dvb-usb-dtt200u
 
Yes just checked there and the drivers must have installed automatically after detecting the play TV.
 
Scrap that just remembered I installed the drivers first thing this morning before I started to set up the rest of the image this afternoon, lol
 
It´s working perfectly on my box!

good lucky!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top