Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Play video file, sound defaults always to English

fillek

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a mkv encoded file from Handbrake with several languages. After updating to Vix from ATV the video file always start with English. I have put default language to Swedish and unchecked "Prefer audio track stored by service". For the live cable channel it works. Even changing manuall to Swedish, stop, play again resets language to English. When I play it from laptop through OpenWebif the sound is ok in Swedish. The image I loaded is a preconfigured image by the shop from where I bought the receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top