Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Playback of ISO/IMG format lags

Soulfreezer

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Dear all,

I just bught 2 new Vu Zero and flash both of them with Vix image 3.2
I then mounter a NAS as a network drive on a g/bit lan.
When I try to play ISO / IMG format the playback have lots of lag spikses
TV are 1080p and I tryed to svale down the resolution and hz to see if it made any changes but no.
The funny thing is, that it plays Mkv files just fine.

I have a vu+ duo2 that had the same problem some years ago but I can't remember how I got it solved.
Its on the same network / NAS and plays the ISO / IMG format just fine.

What can it be? There must be others that have the same problem since I did not make any changes?

Best Regards.

PS, Vu Zero prefix is missing
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top