Can I play an Internet radio channel with the receiver's internal media player directly from an url-address?
Is a plugin like SHOUTcast the only way?
http://livestream.srg-ssr.ch/1/rsj/mp3_128[/URL]
http://www.radioswissjazz.ch/live/mp3.m3u[/URL]
http://stream.srg-ssr.ch/rsj/mp3_128.m3u[/URL]
I have to ask something more.
If I want to add
orCode:http://livestream.srg-ssr.ch/1/rsj/mp3_128[/URL]
[URL="http://www.radioswissjazz.ch/live/mp3.m3u"]orCode:http://www.radioswissjazz.ch/live/mp3.m3u[/URL]
[URL="http://stream.srg-ssr.ch/rsj/mp3_128.m3u"]How do I edit the lines? What are the numbers after url?Code:http://stream.srg-ssr.ch/rsj/mp3_128.m3u[/URL]
Now I've finally got it.
That reference to VCL lead me to the solutiion. Thank you.
Here they are now:
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//sc8.mystreamserver.com%3a8024:The Bluegrass Mix
#DESCRIPTION The Bluegrass Mix
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//71.125.12.37%3a8000/ure Jazz Radio
#DESCRIPTION Pure Jazz Radio
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//sc9.shoutcaststreaming.us%3a9580:The Penthouse
#DESCRIPTION The Penthouse
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//stream2138.init7.net%3a80ublic Domain Jazz
#DESCRIPTION Public Domain Jazz
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//sj128.hnux.com/:Smoothjazz.com
#DESCRIPTION Smoothjazz.com
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//stream2137.init7.net%3a80ublic Domain Classical
#DESCRIPTION Public Domain Classical
Well done and thanks for the working urls. Can I ask that you post your working Urls in the tutorial forum as linked to in post 2 of this thread so as to share your radio stations with others who may be interested in them.