Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Playing MKV's doesn't pick up PGS sub titles

twol

Moderator
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
9,630
Reaction score
217
Points
63
Location
Bavaria
This I think is a generic problem, as the issue arose from a Dreambox user and when I tried on my VIX image I had the same problem.
When playing a MKV bluray video with multiple language audio and subtitle tracks, although the player shows all the audio tracks (and will play any of them), it only shows one "generic" PGS track (marked as selected) and does not give any further language choice and does not play any subtitles.

Any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top