Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Playing recorded .ts on Windows via file explorer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palinkat
  • Start date Start date
P

Palinkat

Guest
Hey All,

The other day I was trying to play some recorded .ts on my WinXP machine by just connecting to the VU+ in Windows Explorer:
\\192.168.0.2\harddisk\
Playing any of the files results in a "file not found" error message. I remember being able to do this on the old BlackHole 1.3.3.
The weird thing is that I am able to stream all my recordings from my WDTVLive using Network Shares.
I have VIX 1.2 with all the updates.
Does anyone have the same issue?

Cheers
 
I'm just after checking. I have Windows 7 with viX 1.2. The first two time I tried it didn't work. But the third time it worked.
 
Rodger did you find anything un-usual when browsing the hardisk share on the VU from your PC.

I was having these issues when browsing the VU Shares from Win 7.

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2966-Samba-on-VIX-1.1&highlight=samba

If I typed in \\bm750\hardisk\moives it went fine but if I browsed to \\bm750\hardisk\ and then clicked on Hardisk I either got a never ending search bar timeout or a blue screen on the laptop.

Have been using ftp since.

D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top