I have a vu+ duo2 a 1m dish and TM2600 mk2 motor but unsure what the settings should be , I have installed the dish/motor and it is moving around but doesn't seem to pick up any satellites. thanks in advance
Correct that's where I am, I can see you in my garden LOL. Thanks for that mate I will have a read of the guide and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to sort it out, it's been doing my head in all day yesterday, If I'm stuck on anything would it be ok if you can help me please mate
Lots of people here to help. Just be as detailed as you can, people will be better able to help.
Some people try to scan after installing a dish. This can cause issues as some channels appear on a few satellites. I prefer to send a channel list over. You can then flick to a channel and check that you get a picture.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.