Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Oct 24, 2012 #181 You will have no problems initializing the HDD in the box. Does not matter whether you install and flash or flash and install all should work fine.
You will have no problems initializing the HDD in the box. Does not matter whether you install and flash or flash and install all should work fine.
L Logicearl Guest Feb 28, 2013 #183 Looking to replace a drive that seems to have died in my Vu+ Duo. Whats the largest 2.5 and 3.5 drive that works with this box?
Looking to replace a drive that seems to have died in my Vu+ Duo. Whats the largest 2.5 and 3.5 drive that works with this box?
P pgmvuduo Guest Aug 17, 2013 #184 WD10EARS 1TB 64MB Cache Advanced Format /EXT4 , works perfectly on my VU+ DUO
Peterj ViX Beta Tester Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 6 Points 0 Age 68 Location Veendam Aug 17, 2013 #185 Western Digital AV-GP 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB WD10EURX in my Duo2. Very quiet.
J johnski New member Joined Jan 15, 2014 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 51 Feb 6, 2014 #186 Western Digital 500GB SATA 2.5 HDD works fine
P panch New member Joined Feb 8, 2014 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 49 Location Odense, Denmark Feb 9, 2014 #187 2 TB WD Green WD20NPVX works without problems.
T themarkchristie Guest Mar 6, 2014 #189 Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 3.5 inch 2TB 32MB SATA HDD Saturn Taken directly out from my Sly+ 2TB Box I don't hear any noise from it while recording or playback
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 3.5 inch 2TB 32MB SATA HDD Saturn Taken directly out from my Sly+ 2TB Box I don't hear any noise from it while recording or playback
T tvtv New member Joined Jan 17, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK Apr 20, 2014 #190 I have a Hitatchi 4TB SATA III HDD in my Vu+ Duo 2 EXT4 Probably overkill... oh well... used to annoy me when i lost programmes off the sky box...
I have a Hitatchi 4TB SATA III HDD in my Vu+ Duo 2 EXT4 Probably overkill... oh well... used to annoy me when i lost programmes off the sky box...
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,254 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Apr 20, 2014 #191 I have Samsung HD103UJ installed.Working fine.
Walt New member Joined Jan 17, 2014 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 24, 2014 #192 2tb wd 2.0 green Sent from outer space using intergalactic carrier pigeon
B bigkenny Guest Jun 6, 2014 #195 I`m using Hard disk model: ATA(SAMSUNG HN-M101M) 1000.204 GB or 1TB
nsw9154 V.I.P, Joined Feb 19, 2014 Messages 2,008 Reaction score 6 Points 0 Location Hartlepool Jul 4, 2014 #196 I Have just fitted a 3TB Toshiba 3.5" Desktop Series in my Duo2 and so far so good :thumbsup: