Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Please sort problem with IPTV recording.

  • Thread starter Thread starter rbaltutis
  • Start date Start date
R

rbaltutis

Guest
I already posted few threads regarding problem with IPTV recording, but still not received answer. New images still have some problems with IPTV recording.

IPTV recording working if service number:
4097:0:1:5:0:0:0:0:0:0 ....

If use other service number like 1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0... IPTV recording not working.

Please enable IPTV recording if service starts with 1...

Thanks
 
I already posted few threads regarding problem with IPTV recording, but still not received answer. New images still have some problems with IPTV recording.

IPTV recording working if service number:
4097:0:1:5:0:0:0:0:0:0 ....

If use other service number like 1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0... IPTV recording not working.

Please enable IPTV recording if service starts with 1...

Thanks

Have you tried other images?
 
Hi,
what is the problem? I just recorded an 1:0... IPTV channel without problems but I must admit with a beta version. Du you have the bouquet entry you are interested in then I could check?

ciao
 
Trial
Hire did you get the iptv channel into an interface you can record from?
 
Hi,
quite simple. There is a plugin called IPTV ListUpdater and at the top there is an entry for a turkish video with 1:0:0 as service and I simple pressed the record button. So install something from IPTV ListUpdater which creates a new bouquet and then select the first video.

ciao
 
you can enter any iptv to list from dreamboxedit.
 
HI im new to this and am having trouble with my box when i am recording a program that is the only channel i can watch how can i sort this please
 
Today tested latest image openvix-3.2.020.release-vusolo2_usb
Test bouquet:

#SERVICE 4097:0:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//151.249.253.166%3a81/udp/224.200.246.1%3a3527:Test_4097
#SERVICE 1:0:1:18c4:e:55:300000:0:0:0:http%3a//151.249.253.166%3a81/udp/224.200.246.1%3a3527:Test_1


#SERVICE 4097 working fine. Play, recording. Record IPTV and at same time watch another program or recorded program.

#SERVICE 1 Play program fine. Recording, but with freezing, sometimes freeze box (need force restart, because unable stop recording process or change program)

View attachment Enigma2-03-11-2015_21-48-03.log

Dear developers, please enable IPTV recording for #SERVICE 1 (not only for #SERVICE 4097...)
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
nothing special simple press record button and make an instant recording.

ciao
 
Receiver stuck if during IPTV (#SERVICE 1...) recording try watch something (another program, early recorded program).
Even if during recording IPTV (#SERVICE 1...) I not switch chanels recording quality very poor. (When watch time go: 1sec - 2 sec -3 sec - 2 sec - 3 sec - 4 sec - 3sec - 4 sec .. Play 2 - 3 seconds ahead then play 1 second back, again 2 - 3 seconds ahead and again 1 second back...)
Probably there problem with Solo 2 receiver?
I leaved log file, where clear see than when watch/recording #Service 4097... there no problems, but when recording #SERVICE 1... - receiver stuck.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
According to http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51281-IPTV-Recording&p=399549&viewfull=1#post399549
it is already possible to record iptv channels using the standard record button on Vix

I have tried openvix4.2 to record an iptv "premiumpay channel servers" using a testing account and it doesn´t work:(. If i go to the movies folder i find the file but the time recorded is ZERO.
It seems that you need two subscriptions to watch and record the same channel because gstreamer doesn´t allow you to record the watched channel on the fly. Do you have another explanation?
The type of premium channel was
#DESCRIPTION Time Rush [DE] [2016]
#SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3A//blablablablbalba/blaba/blabla.mkv

I thought that 4097 channels were already supported. See gstreamer for openpli http://forums.openpli.org/topic/38409-iptv-gstreamer-recording/

This also happens with "normal" service channels like:
The recorded file has again ZERO time.
#DESCRIPTION RO: National Geographic
#SERVICE 1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3A//blablbalbalbla/blabblablbala/13997.ts

So this has nothing to do with the type of channel, but with the fact that the server only allows one subscription or connection. i guess
I have tried with other open-free channels with openvix4.2 at it seems to work without problems.
Another explanation, is that gstreamer and openvix4.2 needs some kind of buffer from the server. If the server doesn´t provide you that then they are not able to record even on the fly watching channels.
I have a Vu+ Duo

Thanks
 
I have some service 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 channels which I could record fine on older images but just tried on vix 4.2.005 and recordings are terrible.

The picture and sound are out of sync and the picture keeps skipping forward every few seconds. At the end of the recording the picture freezes and the sound carries on for ages afterwards.

Anyone else having this problem? Vu+ Solo2 by the way.
 
Hi,
I just recorded 4 streams at the same time and all were perfect. Please give an example what is not working. rtsp is not working for me and rtmp is not supported afaik.

ciao
 
Hi,
I just recorded 4 streams at the same time and all were perfect. Please give an example what is not working. rtsp is not working for me and rtmp is not supported afaik.

ciao

The two I have tried to record and had problems with picture/sound are both .m3u8
 
Given that these are IP streams is it possible that there's an issue with your Internet connexion/bandwidth/latency/etc.?

I don't think it is anything like that as my download speed is over 18Mbps and as i said in a previous post recordings used to be ok.

I can watch the IP streams without any buffering/stuttering etc and Kodi also works flawlessly on working streams, it's just recording that seems to be a problem at the moment.
 
Hi,
as I wrote recording worked for 1: and 4097: so there is no general problem so it must be specific to the stream.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top