Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Please wait, then service notavaialable

Service unavailable suggests the tuners are not setup/connected properly.

Can you post the tuner config screenshots.
 
I would start again and flash your receiver with the latest ViX image and setup as New with no Restores. Then when you come to setting up your EPG, use OpenTV and set your path to media/hdd (do not leave as default which is Internal Flash)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Service unavailable suggests the tuners are not setup/connected properly.

Can you post the tuner config screenshots.

Screenshot of tuner configs. They were set to Advanced and when I selected the yellow button for Configuration, only 'simple' was available.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180323_1540021.webp
    IMG_20180323_1540021.webp
    33 KB · Views: 5
I would start again and flash your receiver with the latest ViX image and setup as New with no Restores. Then when you come to setting up your EPG, use OpenTV and set your path to media/hdd (do not leave as default which is Internal Flash)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To start again and flash the receiver, could I use the front USB port to do so, or does it have to be the one on the back of the box.

I've downloaded the latest VIX image as a zip file, does it have to be extracted first or just left as a zip file.
 
Last edited:
I would take a settings backup using backupmanager, take an image backup using image manager, download the latest ViX image using imagemanager, and then flash that image using imagemanager.

Note: if you want to restore the backup image you took, you'll need to unzip it onto a usb stick and flash via usb only.
 
I would take a settings backup using backupmanager, take an image backup using image manager, download the latest ViX image using imagemanager, and then flash that image using imagemanager.

Note: if you want to restore the backup image you took, you'll need to unzip it onto a usb stick and flash via usb only.

I've used iamage manger to download the latest VIX image as a zip file, now I can't see where or what to select to install that image
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180323_16131.webp
    IMG_20180323_16131.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Press green to take a backup of the current image, and then the same in backupmanager to save your settings.

I think you're running an old version of ViX which doesn't allow couch flashing on a HD51.
 
Press green to take a backup of the current image, and then the same in backupmanager to save your settings.

I think you're running an old version of ViX which doesn't allow couch flashing on a HD51.

The image manager has stopped or stuck at about halfway of backing up the root files, does it take a while normally.
 
.... a few minutes, usually.

(I won't be here much for a while)
 
Last edited:
The backup did complete and then I plugged a usb stick into the rear usb port and restarted the box. The image was not picked up on restart, so I tried the front usb port, no diffrence. I guess the actual image file wants to be in the root of the usb stick and not the HD51 folder which was created on unzipping the zip file.

Just tried again with all the files of the zip file in the root of the usb stick and nothing is happening. the image is not being picked up to boot or install from.
 
Last edited:
I did a hard reboot and removed the Kingston usb stick, and just going throught the settings now.

Just something I would appreciate is if someone could give a basic step by step guide to getting an epg and also bouquets, which I made a mess of when I first got the box.

Thanks
 
Thanks for the links.

I now want to install plugins and it has gone to picons,so which one from the listing should I choose as most of them have the same name or very similar name.
Actually, correct that.

They are all, or most of them, called tv-east with a number on the right side, ie tv-east.250.16 for example.
What does the numbering of them mean.
 
Last edited:
I have my MK picons stored to internal flash. That way you can get rid of the usb flash drive then. Then just make sure your EPG data is stored to your HDD. Also Timeshift is ok on your HDD too. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top