Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Plug in freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JIZZSTER
  • Start date Start date
J

JIZZSTER

Guest
Hello everytime I try to download plugins on my muant HD51 freezes and just displays the mute symbol in the top right of the screen . The screen becomes locked and the only way to re start is to unpower and reboot..

thank you.
 
I would re flash, I have never seen that issue and should not occur.... but are there any logs?????
If it continues turn on debug logs so we have more info.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top