SpaceRat
Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2015
- Messages
- 206
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Hi!
I wonder where the right place to ask for some help with plugin development would be.
My problem is that I have some projects planned, like for example a decent OpenVPN plugin which can actually create (or import) configs/profiles.
While I'm able to write the part that merges collected informations into the configs, I'm not able to write E2 plugins "from scratch".
Now I'm looking for someone who would be able to assist in creating the user interface while I would take care about the core interaction with OpenVPN.
I wonder where the right place to ask for some help with plugin development would be.
My problem is that I have some projects planned, like for example a decent OpenVPN plugin which can actually create (or import) configs/profiles.
While I'm able to write the part that merges collected informations into the configs, I'm not able to write E2 plugins "from scratch".
Now I'm looking for someone who would be able to assist in creating the user interface while I would take care about the core interaction with OpenVPN.