Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugin LCD4linux

maybe I send you the directory from my LCD4 and you can replace the files on your box.Think there must be a setting somewhere to change it
 

Attachments

The list is on the right in Simple1080.

The problem is the image from the plugin is not scaleable. So, for example a display800 image won't fit. The plugin needs fixing so the image can be scaled to fit.
 
oke I am on skin vix night HD and then the image is on the right side
 
@Huevos Of course then need to talk to Mr.Servo but how to persuade him to fix it, I can’t even imagine, I see only one solution: if you can talk to him, maybe he will listen to you
 
@Huevos I can't be the middleman constantly between the OpenWix image@Huevos and the LCD4linux plugin @MrServo (It's not even his plugin. The creator of this plugin is joergm6@IHAD), If possible, maybe you could talk to each other and try to solve this problem and give some final answer regarding the OpenWix image . Thank you very much in advance
 
Last edited:
@Huevos I can't be the middleman constantly between the OpenWix image@Huevos and the LCD4linux plugin @MrServo (It's not even his plugin. The creator of this plugin is joergm6@IHAD), If possible, maybe you could talk to each other and try to solve this problem and give some final answer regarding the OpenWix image . Thank you very much in advance
If you are tired of talking to this guy (who has committed most of the endless, endless changes over the last 5 years) about a plugin that has over the years caused many issues, how do you think we feel?
The guy understands the plugin details and how it manipulates the images to produce the display, so should not take him long to load openvix, install the plugin and resolve the issue which Huevos has identified.
 
If you are tired of talking to this guy (who has committed most of the endless, endless changes over the last 5 years) about a plugin that has over the years caused many issues, how do you think we feel?
The guy understands the plugin details and how it manipulates the images to produce the display, so should not take him long to load openvix, install the plugin and resolve the issue which Huevos has identified.
I didn't understand your answer at all. I wrote normally: Who and with whom should communicate, and my answer @Huevos is what I respect him very much. There are no questions there, but what is your answer? Can you clearly out what you are writing about? I have a lot of respect for him, otherwise what would I need to talk to him about
 
If you are tired of talking to this guy (who has committed most of the endless, endless changes over the last 5 years) about a plugin that has over the years caused many issues, how do you think we feel?
The guy understands the plugin details and how it manipulates the images to produce the display, so should not take him long to load openvix, install the plugin and resolve the issue which Huevos has identified.
So where is your answer that I wrote it wrong? about for @Huevos ?
 
Last edited:
So where is your answer that I wrote it wrong? for @Huevos ?
I hven,t accused you of doing anything wrong,
I do expect Mr Servo who has been by far the major coder for this plugin over the years to look at the issue, as it is likely his code that needs a change to handle the display.
 
Well, that's a completely different answer. I'm very grateful to you and thank you very much for MrServo (Of course, I will write to him personally about this) and with great respect to @Huevos He is a very smart developer, great respect for him!
 
If the LCD4linux plugin starting works on your OpenViX image as expected, I will be very grateful. Thank you very much for everything!!!
 
Hi Guys OpenViX Developers, OpenViX image and LCD4Linux plugin, frankly, I'm tired of being the middleman between the image and the plugin. I wrote a new message to MrServo asking him to do something to make the plugin display correctly. Maybe you can finally solve this problem with the LCD4Linux plugin and image OpenViX...I'm tired of writing about this, saying that this plugin doesn't work correctly on the OpenViX image
 
Last edited:
just try another skin and see.If it is right then complain to the maker of the skin. Or try as I say 400x240 instead off the higher setting
 
just try another skin and see.If it is right then complain to the maker of the skin. Or try as I say 400x240 instead off the higher setting
Thank you very much for your advice, I wouldn't really like to try another skin
 
did you at least try what we suggest on 400x240 ? I have the same if I change the setting in the skin 1774518087899.webp
 
Box-Skin-LCD the size should be 480 x 320 because this is the screen size on the Vu+Duo4KSE receiver...only at this size should it show everything correctly
 
For those using the LCD4linux plugin (Simple_Ten_Eighty skin) and who need this... the icons don't fit completely, two lines need to be replaced in the skin_plugins file: 2257 and 2258, so that all icons are displayed correctly I'll answer in advance to @Huevos's question: I don't know if this is correct but as you can see in the screenshot the icons are fully displayed as they should be (Simple_Ten_Eighty skin). Just in case, I'm providing my Skin_plugins file and screenshot:

<widget source="About" render="Label" position="500,962" size="250,35" zPosition="2" font="Regular;27" foregroundColor="darkgrey" valign="center" halign="right"/>
<widget source="Version" render="Label" position="30,962" size="460,35" zPosition="2" font="Regular;27" foregroundColor="darkgrey" valign="center" halign="left"/>
 

Attachments

Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top