Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] plugins drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter scakel
  • Start date Start date
S

scakel

Guest
hi,

( have previously asked same in ultimo talk but maybe I posted in wrong section)

I am trying to add usb terrestrial tuner to ultimo.

I get an error message when i try to install driver dvb-usb-it913x from plugins/download on my ultimo.

I can install af9015,af9035,em28xx on the ultimo.

I can install it913x on venton hd1.

ultimo has 2 X sat and 1 X dvb-t internal tuner.

venton has 1 X sat and 1 X dvb-t2 internal tuner

all hardware from wos within last 12 months.

both stbs running vix 772.

any ideas anyone?
 
hi,
shall we guess what error message you get?

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 4
 
the venton is on kernel 3.6, while ultimo is still on 3.1.1, so it looks like that drive is not available for the ultimo.
 
thanks for the reply.
Is it possible to update the ultimo to kernel 3.6?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top