Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Plugins error message

chalky

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a new uno 4K running the latest preinstalled openvix
I installed AirPlay plugin and then uninstalled it as I got a message saying it was not working.
I now get the following warning after exiting the download plugin screen
"Some plugins are not available Extentions/openairplay (no module named M2CRYPTO )"
How do I get rid of this please
Thanks
 
It probably did not uninstall properly.

Look in the following directory:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

If there is an openairplay folder, try deleting it then restarting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top