Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugins icons

gintarasarm

Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Updated the plugins icons (size 150 x 60) , maybe someone will need them but before replacing the icons, be sure to check the original icons name and change it if necessary on my icons...only then change the plugins icons
pluginEPG.webpopenwebifhd.webpplugin.webpimdb.webppluginTS.webppictureplayerhd.webp
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Can you please stop posting in picon section for plugin icons. You keep doing this on several forums. They are separate and not related. Your continued mix-up detracts from the good work you are doing. Your icons are a lot crispier.

I will move your thread.
 

abu baniaz​

So by the way make please plugins icons so they look like plugins icons and not like some spots that are impossible to read and understand what's drawn there...and I will be very grateful to you!
 
As mentioned to you on several forums, plugin icons have nothing whatsoever to do with picons. Nobody is saying not to change/improve the plugin icons. However, they are nothing to do with picons. Picons are logos/icons for channels. Please stop posting your updates/request in picon sections and threads.

Please continue to improve/share your plugin icons. I have already moved your thread.
 

abu baniaz​

You're probably right. No one and has ever raised this issue. Regarding plugins icons, and Thank you very much for moving my topic... Why am I publishing my plugins icons because I can’t understand those who make plugins icons... from inside plugins work amazingly and very well, but from the outside they look like it’s impossible to even understand what’s drawn there and what is written there (there is no image, only some spots). So is it really impossible to make them look perfect from the outside? I think there are people who can do this flawlessly, that everything will looked really beautiful.
Thank you very much for your answer!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top