hey guys
I have recently bought an Asus RT-N66U router and turned superhub into a modem as the wireless on that was giving me grief even being 2m away for the hub.
This router has a built in VPN etc so I trying to set up my vu+ duo to view outside network.
2 things i am not sure about is port Range and Local port? in the port forwarding options
is local port the streaming port number of duo?
If these questions have been asked before please direct me to the thread as I am not scared of a bit of reading.
Cheers
I have recently bought an Asus RT-N66U router and turned superhub into a modem as the wireless on that was giving me grief even being 2m away for the hub.
This router has a built in VPN etc so I trying to set up my vu+ duo to view outside network.
2 things i am not sure about is port Range and Local port? in the port forwarding options
is local port the streaming port number of duo?
If these questions have been asked before please direct me to the thread as I am not scared of a bit of reading.
Cheers
