Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Positioner icon

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
Tuner A is set on positioner and B is on fixed dish (28.2E)
After coming out of deep standby and choosing a stream relay channel on 19.2E the positioner shows moving from 19.2E to 19.2E, although the dish was already on 19.2E, The issue is it stays on the screen, I need to go to another channel to get rid of it.
Not a great problem. Just thought I'd mention it.
 
I have the same problem as u could some one have a look this
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top