Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] possibel bug for sound in apollo 041

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
55
Points
48
Age
65
when starting a recording sound starts to fluctuate on the channel I am watching.On start sounds goes milder and goes up and down miltly but noticable.In previous images that never happend before.Has this maybe to do with new drivers ?
 
I have no such problem with my Duo2 when recording using Apollo 41, just did a test and turned my TV Volume up so I could hear any fluctuation in sound
dose it happen on all channels or certain ones
 
justtested on 2 channels.Will do some more research the next days.
 
I will try some tests later tonight when I record the footy on sky as I only did a quick test on BBC News SD
 
maybe it has to do with coded channels.I had the problem when recording on differant dutch channels.Will also test the next days to see if it happens on coded or FTA channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top