Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Powering on

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi there
I have a query about powering on the box.
From a cold start (ie turning on at the plug)
The system boots up but stays in standby
I then have to press standby on the remote twice to turn the box on.
Is there a way, that from a cold start I can get the box to come on without intervention from a remote control
 
try a fresh flash, will sort out all problems.
 
In the EPG setup under xmltv importer have you accidentally switched standby at startup to enabled???
 
In the EPG setup under xmltv importer have you accidentally switched standby at startup to enabled???

ok this worked
Now can I get it to default to a channel. ( sorry just found it)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top