Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Pressing the EPG button restarts the box

MrCeez

New member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Whenever I press the EPG button the system restarts.
Ref: 1402152739.97
 
Any body on the vix team looked at this? My logs are updated.
 
There was an issue on 001 which has been fixed. This is why I asked what build you were on. I should have asked if you performed an online update or installed 003 again.

Please make a backup image of your current setup so you can refalsh it if needs be. As above, perform a fresh flash without a restore and see if the issue persists.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top