P
popart
Guest
Hi,
For some reason I am unable to connect to www.world-of.satellite.com using my internet connection. All other websites are fine. I can enter the site by means of a proxy server but this is causing problems when I try to update and install from my vu+ duo.
I was wondering if it is possible to download the software available from within the new vix image from somewhere else, especially any new software updates that come out.
Thanks for your support and great image by the way
Regards
For some reason I am unable to connect to www.world-of.satellite.com using my internet connection. All other websites are fine. I can enter the site by means of a proxy server but this is causing problems when I try to update and install from my vu+ duo.
I was wondering if it is possible to download the software available from within the new vix image from somewhere else, especially any new software updates that come out.
Thanks for your support and great image by the way
Regards