Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Problem downloading mgcamd 1.38 from panel

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi

I am getting a 'corrupt' error message when trying to download the mgcam 1.38 softcam from the panel. I have tried running 'opkg update' as advised in message but still no joy. I can download ccam 2.3.0 without any problem.

Any thoughts and ideas welcome. Running 5.0.25 Vix on OSMEGA.


Thanks
 
ok will try later. Twol, it was from the openvix softcam download plugin
 
thanks all, downloaded the ipk and installed. All working fine now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top