S
superplakis
Guest
As it turns out, I've noticed, view from the deco, I need a piece of screen on all sides, my tv is connected via HDMI LG50PC1RR deco.
The fact is that when it starts in the startup logo and I've missed that bit.
If vision for streaming from the pc, if I see I have everything correct.
My tv is HDready
Configuration should know that putting on or some plugin, I solved the problem because I can not find solution, I dropped to 720p and I do not solve it.
We no longer know what else to play.
Thanks.
The fact is that when it starts in the startup logo and I've missed that bit.
If vision for streaming from the pc, if I see I have everything correct.
My tv is HDready
Configuration should know that putting on or some plugin, I solved the problem because I can not find solution, I dropped to 720p and I do not solve it.
We no longer know what else to play.
Thanks.