Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Problem in info screen

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

Is there a problem in the "decoding" part of the 2nd info screen?

I have two cards a Nagra and a Viaccess in the two slots but the info screen always reports one of the two even when I am watching a channel decoded by the other one. It's not always the same, sometime it's "N" and /dev/sci0, sometimes it's "V" and /dev/sci1 but once it's there it is stuck and changing channels, and card, doesn't change the display.

I am using a plain VIX with CCcam 2.3.0 with no other plugin loaded.

Not a big problem, but annoying...

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top