Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] problem restore settings

norhap

Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
54
First excuse me if you do not understand me well, I'm Spanish.

since reslease 32 I can not get my previous configuration restored well.
config nim tuner UNICABLE / JESS LNB ( inverto IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP) that I use with a rotor does not save me neither parameters of the engine nor model of inverto.

someone with my similar configuration that is happening to him?
 
There is an issue in the current release that is being worked on - hopefully there will be a fix shortly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top