Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problem scanning for Multistream channels. Please help.

Is the image on the Vu+ official ViX or built from you repo?
Have you also tried official ATV on your Vu+? Did it also have the same problems you are experiencing?
Yes, the image on the Vu+ device is based on the official ViX source code. This patch was added during the build process to make the skin work in fullhdglass17, as it wouldn't work without it.


**************
I haven't tried the official Apple TV app on my Vu+ device.

And I don't know where to find it. Is it in the Image feed?

*********
Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately, I don't have an Apple device.

 
Last edited:
I meant OpenATV image.

"Based"on is not same as "is". Please try the official image to rule out possibility of code difference.
 
I meant OpenATV image.

"Based"on is not same as "is". Please try the official image to rule out possibility of code difference.
There is no disagreement on the general point; you have tested the official VIX image found here.
12.webp

After testing, Multistream does not work on Hispasat 30W-5

16.webp

17.webp

18.webp

19.webp
 
Does OpenATV image find these channels on the Vu+. Just an answer is fine, no need for screenshots.
 
Dreambox ignores the value if the Input stream is in SINGLE mode and active PLS.
 
Last edited:
So how do I know what works with other boxes. Probably "is_id" should be removed completely.

But previously I check on Octagon SF8008 with is_id="1" and it worked.
 
For your information, the frequency doesn't work on VIX and also doesn't work on any other image. I didn't say the problem was with VIX, but rather with the uno4kse receiver, and I asked for help to resolve the issue. Also, the frequency 11817 on the Astra 1N satellite only works after changing the modulation from 16APSK to 8PSK, which is incorrect because the frequency is 16APSK, not 8PSK. Furthermore, the frequency 11037 on the Intelsat 17 satellite doesn't work at all on the uno4kse, but it works perfectly on the Dream Box on the same receiving dish. There is a problem either with Enigma2 DVB or Linux-Vuplus, and I don't know which one. I hope someone with experience can find a solution.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top