The Jazzman
Forum Supporter ,
Just to ask if anyone else has experienced a tuner problem since this evening's software update to Vix 3.0?
What I'm finding is basically a black/ blank screen with flashes/ blocks of the image trying to work their way through. At first I wondered if it was a cable problem, so swapped about all the three cables, but made no difference.
A & C work fine, but B seems to have died on me.
Is it just me or is there something else at work?
John
What I'm finding is basically a black/ blank screen with flashes/ blocks of the image trying to work their way through. At first I wondered if it was a cable problem, so swapped about all the three cables, but made no difference.
A & C work fine, but B seems to have died on me.
Is it just me or is there something else at work?
John