Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Problem with DVBSKY plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter albielew
  • Start date Start date
A

albielew

Guest
I have been trying to get a plugin tuner working, a DVBSKY tuner.
I installed the DVBSKY plugin but I get the following information on the screen
Sorry for the picture but not sure how to find the log or post it
IMG_20141016_132146.webp
The tuner isn't recognised.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141016_132143.webp
    IMG_20141016_132143.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 33
You don't install the dvbsky driver for the dvbsky s2 usb tuner, the one you need is dw202 I think.
 
It still doesn't work
Its the DVBSY-T330 usb tuner, its meant to work with enigma2 with the dvbsky family plugin but doesnt now
 
Those drivers are for the dvb s tuner 960 not 330

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
It's definitiely a problem with Openvix
I installed OpenATV and downloaded the DVBSKY plugin and the usb tuner works perfectly with it
 
I found the problem, it wouldn't install because usb-v2.ko was already installed, but obviously the wrong version
A system restore didn't fix it so I reflashed a backup then deleted the usb drivers in /lib/modules/3.13.5/kernel/drivers/media/usb
Rebooted
installed the DVBSKY plugin, rebooted, and the usb DVB-T330 works perfectly, I now have dvb-c tuners working perfectly in my Duo2 (2 of them dvb-t330's)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top