Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problem with fast forwarding/rewinding

ndcrane

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I have tried to find any reference to my problem but couldn't... So over to you guys!

I have an Octogan SF4008 with Vix 5.3.013 I'm the problem that I am experiencing is that when I try and fast forward or rewind and some programs but not all it is simply resetting it back to to the start.

I have tried using the 1, 6 and 9 buttons the Fast Forward button and the seek bar but it all happens the same and goes back to the start.

This only happened after I updated to a newer image.

I hope that is enough information to get to the bottom of what's causing it but if you need any more information then please ask.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Neil
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top