B
bokkie
Guest
Hi all. For a long while now I've had a slight problem.
Whenever I try to download plugins or do an image update it says feeds are down for maintenance.
If I flash again with the latest Build and just reload all my settings/plugins, The feeds will be good for a few hours.
Then they'll go down again and won't be available until I flash the stb again.
I have unstable feeds set to yes and I've even tried making sure there are no backups on the hdd as I've been told this can have an effect, but I still get the same recurring problem.
I tried Blackhole for a few days( A very long few days) and their feeds were always availabale, and when I couldn't stand it anymore I reflashed Vix, but have the same recurring problem. Feeds down for maintenance.
Please help.
Thanks
Whenever I try to download plugins or do an image update it says feeds are down for maintenance.
If I flash again with the latest Build and just reload all my settings/plugins, The feeds will be good for a few hours.
Then they'll go down again and won't be available until I flash the stb again.
I have unstable feeds set to yes and I've even tried making sure there are no backups on the hdd as I've been told this can have an effect, but I still get the same recurring problem.
I tried Blackhole for a few days( A very long few days) and their feeds were always availabale, and when I couldn't stand it anymore I reflashed Vix, but have the same recurring problem. Feeds down for maintenance.
Please help.
Thanks
