Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Problem with the time settings.

  • Thread starter Thread starter wezlyons
  • Start date Start date
W

wezlyons

Guest
The last couple of days my Duo has been showing the time one hour slow e.g. says 12:00 when really it is 13:00.
I went into the time settings to see if they where set to the correct timezone and indeed it was (Greenwich meantime).

I thought a decent work around would be to set it to Greenwich meantime +1 but strangely this moves the time forward two hours which would be correct but seems odd given that the other timezone is running an hour slow.

Anyone help?
 
Same here too. Only after I Did online update. Box also started freezing.
Ie picture freeze, Box totally unresponsive to remote or button s on front panel. No crash logs generated. Only solution is to hard reboot and wait till it stops again.
 
Which image version are you guys using?
Do you have any plugins installed?
Are you booting up to a local channel for picking up local time settings?
 
I'm on the latest, 2.4 build 151.

The only plugin I have installed is TSpanel.

I only use local channels.
 
ts panel is most likely your problem
 
As basilyoung says, TSpanel could easily be your problem.
Do a fresh flash of the image & stay away from that plugin.
 
I was on same image 2.4 build 151. I did have tspanel on originally. I did a fresh image reflash no extras installed except a couple of softcams installed. Installed manually not downloaded to box from any host. Online image updated. Found and installed 92 updates. Both wrong time and box freezing reoccured, Another fresh install, installed cams but didnt online update image. Clock is right but box still locking up.

This only started for me on Tuesday or Wednesday. Nothing had been added to the box for a good while prior to the problem starting.
 
Nothing has changed on the image since Tuesday or Wednesday.
Are you doing any backups on image install?
What ate your settings in > Menu - Setup - System - Time Settings?
 
although comments posted might be relevant, please start your own thread, as it might confuse the issue for the orig poster, with problem solving, it needs to stay focused

thanks
 
ts panel is most likely your problem

As basilyoung says, TSpanel could easily be your problem.
Do a fresh flash of the image & stay away from that plugin.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll do a fresh flash this evening and not bother installing TSpanel.

I never used it anyway, just installed it to have a look what was on it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top