Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problems with Auto Bouquet Maker - Please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrian_london
  • Start date Start date
A

Adrian_london

Guest
Hi all

I'm having problems and could do with some help

I have a VU+ Solo2 and I am running Image 5.0.016

I finally got around to updating my box to 5.0.016 and it's been so long since I had to update the ABM that I've forgotten how to do it. I've tried going through guides but to no avail. I am fairly certain that I have not used any Dreambox edit software to get the ABM working correctly.

At the moment when I'm watching TV and press the down arrow button I get the following picture.......

Screenshot 2017-06-17 11.13.09.webp

This has every channel from every satellite that I've scanned.

Screenshot 2017-06-17 11.29.14.webp

Before, when I used to click on the down button I would get a list of all of the Sky channels with the numbers next to them (eg 401 Sky Sports 1). As you can see, I'm not getting that anymore.

When I go online and go to Webif and click on Bouquets I get the following.......

Screenshot 2017-06-17 11.21.10.webp

I've no idea if this has anything to do with my box though.

All I want, is to get back to what I used to have. On the left hand side at the top would be 101 BBC 1 then underneath that 102 BBC 2 and so on.

All advice would be very gratefully received.




Adrian
 
How have you setup ABM? Use pictures if this helps. Show me your configuration screen, providers screen etc. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Here's what I've done

This is what I've done so far and in the order on the screen


1) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Configure

1.webp


2) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Providers

2.webp

3.webp

4.webp



3) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Providers Order

5.webp

4) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Start Scan

I hope this helps you with my problem. Any other pictures required, please let me know
 
Your ABM might be correct. You are just in different viewing mode. Press the TV button and select your bouquet. Up/down will rotate within that bouquet.

If you want the long list of channels for each provider, there is an option for that in the providers menu. Generate main bouquet = yes (All channels)
There is no need for you to use Sky and Freesat.
 
This is what I've done so far and in the order on the screen


1) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Configure

1.webp


2) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Providers

2.webp

3.webp

4.webp


3) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Providers Order

5.webp

4) Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Auto Bouquets Maker, Start Scan

I hope this helps you with my problem. Any other pictures required, please let me know. Here is a Log (I hope this is what you meant)

6.webp
 
What are your requirements? FreeSat only as Sky UK has pretty much gone tits up?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
F**k me that was simple!!!!

Thank you very much for your help.
 
Just a note. When you altered any settings in ABM and you rescan your channels. When you exit back to your main tv, just a tap of the TV button (bottom left on the VU+ remote) refreshes your Bouquets. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Firstly, again, thank you very much for your help (and supplementary info).

Andy, you are indeed correct about Sky UK going tits up. I'm looking into IPTV. My question to you (and I'm sure this should be in another thread) are there any IPTV providers that I can actually record programmes using a timer.

I'm out a lot of the time and like to record stuff.
 
Some adjustments to consider

In ABM configure menu, change option to include not indexed channels.
In area, change to London Custom.
 
I've made the changes. I must admit, I don't know what effect the changes make but thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top