Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] PS3 streaming for live TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobbybrown
  • Start date Start date
B

Bobbybrown

Guest
Hi,

Newbie so please be gentle..
I've got a vu+ duo all setup and want to stream live tv to my PS3. I'm able to stream saved programmes (by changing the extension to mpg) but am struggling trying to stream live channels.

I can stream to my mac using IdreamX and VLC. I also have a virgin router connected to my VU+

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
 
Afternoon guys,

I'd also like to set this up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evhJL1DKM2k
 
Last edited by a moderator:
b b bump....

Has anyone tried that Russian image? I'd really like to try and get this working before the World Cup. I've installed tuner server and mediatomb but can't view any channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top