Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Quad screen not working properly

  • Thread starter Thread starter XabiX
  • Start date Start date
for my quad custom lcd display xml you need my large custom picons..

have you even read my lcd picons for the quad thread?

Yes I did but I needed Astra picons but will re read :) (I did asked if available within the thread few weeks ago)

There is no way to use a tool to scale down the ones installed directly as plugins? instead of having to resize them. Even though resizing could lead to a better fit within the screen but as a temp solution.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did but I needed Astra picons but will re read :) (I did asked if available within the thread few weeks ago)

There is no way to use a tool to scale down the ones installed directly as plugins? instead of having to resize them. Even though resizing could lead to a better fit within the screen but as a temp solution.

28°E is Astra :p (as well as several other orbital locations :D )
 
Yes I did but I needed Astra picons but will re read :) (I did asked if available within the thread few weeks ago)

There is no way to use a tool to scale down the ones installed directly as plugins? instead of having to resize them. Even though resizing could lead to a better fit within the screen but as a temp solution.


use the openmips xml if you want your osd picons to show on the lcd without doing anything.
 
OpenVIX guys,

Any reason not to integrate by default the same xml file than the one provided with openmips?

@rossi2000: I should then remove your plugin and just copy the openmips file over like the one provided in your thread here?
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22674-Picons&p=169104&viewfull=1#post169104

I will try but I had the impression the the picons with openmips xml file were displayed too small.

I think it would be worth to provide a better xml file within the default image but I agree it s always depends on everyone wishes :d
 
@rossi2000:

would be good to have a how to bc I really feel bad as it doesnt work for me. I have the picons that I downloaded from the plugin plus the one I copied over given by tinos in /picons and then the screen is back to not working.


FYI when you remove the plugin you get:

root@gbquad:/media/usb# opkg remove enigma2-plugin-picons-rossi2000-custom-quad-lcd
Removing package enigma2-plugin-picons-rossi2000-custom-quad-lcd from root...


Removing Custom LCD Package, Please Wait...



Custom LCD Package has been removed


//var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-picons-rossi2000-custom-quad-lcd.postrm: line 12: syntax error: unexpected "fi"
No packages removed.
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "enigma2-plugin-picons-rossi2000-custom-quad-lcd" postrm script returned status 2.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top