Hey guys
I was wondering if you guys can throw some suggestions my way...
I am having to post in this section as I am using tapatalk.
I am on version 808 and got giga using duo hdd via network mount no picons and EPG downloading to a pen drive in the back of the box and using fraggles frankensky skin.
When the box hasn't had any interaction for a while and I attempt to change channel or bring EPG up the spinner appears on screen and it doesn't respond for a couple of minutes then it carries out whatever interaction I am asking the box to do via remote.
Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I was wondering if you guys can throw some suggestions my way...
I am having to post in this section as I am using tapatalk.
I am on version 808 and got giga using duo hdd via network mount no picons and EPG downloading to a pen drive in the back of the box and using fraggles frankensky skin.
When the box hasn't had any interaction for a while and I attempt to change channel or bring EPG up the spinner appears on screen and it doesn't respond for a couple of minutes then it carries out whatever interaction I am asking the box to do via remote.
Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
