Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Query on motorised setup with 3 tuners

aido

New member
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, had a motorised dish installed yesterday and have a question around tuner setup please.

It's a zone 2 Sky dish with a Technomate motor with a quad LNB.

Three feeds are going into the LX3 as tuners A, B and C and the fourth is for connection to the TV (so I can try out the 4k channels).

Tuner A has been setup as advanced with the relevant configs for the satellites that work and tuner B is setup as an additional LNB on the motorised dish.

I don't seem to have the option to do the same for tuner C and Openvix wants to treat it either as a standalone motorised LNB or static to a particular satellite.

The way I understand it tuner A controls the motor so what config should I be using for tuner C please as I don't seem to be able to say it's just an additional one on the existing motorised dish / LNB.

Tuner D is a DVB-C / T2 tuner that is unused.

I've done a couch flash to the latest version and restored settings but still having the same problem.

Thanks in advance!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top